Publications by the CER
The CER has published a number of reports detailing its experiences in accessing information from both the public and private sector:
- Signs of Hope? Some government departments ramp up disclosure of environmental records under PAIA, while others remain closed (November 2015).
- Money Talks: Commercial Interests and Transparency in Environmental Governance (November 2014).
- Turn on the Floodlights: Trends in Disclosure of Environmental Licences and Compliance Data (March 2013).
- Barricading the Doors: The latest on our work on transparency in environmental governance in South Africa (February 2013).
- Unlock the doors: How greater transparency by public and private bodies can improve the realisation of environmental rights (April 2012).
- National Legislation37
- International instruments4
- Provincial Legislation17
- Government Documents9
- Case watch2
- What's new?5
Request to the Department of Trade and Industry for records relating to Special Economic Zones (10 July 2019)
12 July 2019
Request to the Department of Water and Sanitation for access to the Climate Change Vulnerability Risk Assessment conducted in various catchment areas in South Africa (2 November 2018)
27 May 2019
27 May 2019