Publications by the CER
The CER has published a number of reports detailing its experiences in accessing information from both the public and private sector:
- Signs of Hope? Some government departments ramp up disclosure of environmental records under PAIA, while others remain closed (November 2015).
- Money Talks: Commercial Interests and Transparency in Environmental Governance (November 2014).
- Turn on the Floodlights: Trends in Disclosure of Environmental Licences and Compliance Data (March 2013).
- Barricading the Doors: The latest on our work on transparency in environmental governance in South Africa (February 2013).
- Unlock the doors: How greater transparency by public and private bodies can improve the realisation of environmental rights (April 2012).