Appeals in relation to Eskom’s Compliance with the Minimum Emission Standards
groundWork and Earthlife Africa’s appeal of National Air Quality Officer 2021 decisions on Eskom MES Postponement and Suspension Applications for Various Plants, February 2022.
- groundWork and Earthlife Africa’s appeal submissions
- Annexure A1_Summary Table
- Annexure A2_CER Letter to DFFE Appeal and Review Directorate
- Annexure A3_Life After Coal objections_February 2019
- Annexure A4_email correspondence between CER and the Second Respondent
Eskom’s Appeal of National Air Quality Officer 2021 decisions on Eskom MES Postponement and Suspension Applications for Various Plants.
- Eskom MES Appeal (12-12-2021)
- Annexure B – Reasons for the Decisions
- Annexure C – Extension Request
- Annexure D – Eskom_s comments on Notice of Intention to Amend the List of Activities NEMAQA
- Annexure F Eskom and JET discussion document (Aug 2021) (1)
- Annexure G Historical assessment of ambient air quality (Aug 2020)
- Annexure H Eskom MES decision implications summary (Dec 2021)
- Annexure I – Initial Financial Analysis of MES policy option
The National Environmental Consultative Advisory Forum Process to Advise the Minister on the Eskom Appeals.