Climate Change Laws and Policies
General correspondence with Department of Environmental Affairs regarding Climate Change plans and policies
- CER’s letter to the Minister and DEA raising concerns and requesting clarification on the implementation of the GHG Reporting Regulations and Pollution Prevention Plan Regulations (19 January 2018)
- CER letter to DEA outlining concerns with regard to the recently published Mitigation Pathways and Additional Climate Mitigation and Adaptation projects/documents (23 February 2018)
- CER letter to DEA on the operalisation of the post 2020 mitigation system (15 June 2018)
- CER letter to DEA requesting access to pollution prevention plans and greenhouse gas reporting records (25 June 2018)
Nationally Determined Contribution – General
- CER Letter to Minister and DFFE (5 Aug 2022) – requesting information about updating NDC’s as requested at COP 26, motivating that current NDC is too weak, and enquiring about monitoring and adherence to current NDC.