Request to the DMR for access to all records in relation to section 102 (MPRDA, 2009) amendments granted to existing mining rights
14 May 2018
Requested copies of all records indicating, instances over the past 5 years in which the Minister and/or any delegated official has granted consent for the amendment of a reconnaissance permission, prospecting right, mining right, mining permit, retention permit, technical corporation permit, reconnaissance permit, exploration right, production right, prospecting work programme, exploration work programme, production work programme, mining work programme, environmental management programme or an environmental authorisation, in accordance with section 102 of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act 28 of 2002, including:
- the name of the permission, right, permit, programme or authorisation holder;
- the name of the mining operation to which the permission, right, permit, programme or authorisation relates;
- the date on which consent for the amendment was obtained; and
- the validity period of the amended permission, right, permit, programme or authorisation.
- Department of Mineral Resources
- Reference Number:
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.