28 July 2016
- City of Johannesburg
- Reference Number:
- CER-2016-JHB-0001 (Kelvin)
- Records received
- Records reflecting who the current owner of the Kelvin Power Station is, following the bidding process of 2014 and 2015; alternatively, if this process has not yet been finalised, records reflecting who are the current bidders and when the process is expected to be finalised
- Records reflecting the price at which Johannesburg Water sells water to Kelvin Power Station
- Records reflecting the quantity of water Johannesburg Water supplies to Kelvin
- Records reflecting when the agreement between Johannesburg Water and Kelvin terminates
- Records reflecting whether Johannesburg Water intends to conclude a new agreement with Kelvin or to renew the existing one when the current agreement terminates
- Records reflecting the price at which Kelvin sells electricity to City Power
- Records reflecting the percentage of City Power electricity Kelvin provides
- Records reflecting when the agreement between City Power and Kelvin terminates
- Records reflecting City Power’s plan with the current agreement with Kelvin terminates – does it intend to conclude a new agreement with Kelvin, to renew the existing one, or to obtain this electricity from another source?
- If it intends to obtain the electricity from another source, records reflecting which source that will be?
For further information please email [email protected].