29 September 2013 at 11:53 pm
Our Annual Report for 2012-13 is now available for download. In this report, you can read:
- forewords by the old and new chairs of our Board, and by our Executive Director;
- an overview of the objectives of and recent events in all our programmes of work: Environmental Rights; Transparency; Mining; Pollution & Climate Change; Water; and Biodiversity & Conservation;
- case studies, and key campaigns;
- our financial statements for FY2012 and FY 2013;
- an overview of the Centre’s staff, board and expert panel.
A big word of thanks to everyone in and outside the CER who contributed to and participated in compiling this report. We are in the process of distributing some hardcopies, but please assist us to save paper and cost by downloading the report below. We only publish our Annual Report every two years.
You can also browse through and download all CER publications since the Centre’s establishment in 2010.