15 May 2013 at 11:12 am
- Stop Treading Water: What Civil Society can do to get Water Governance in South Africa Back on Track (March 2012). See more about this report here.
- Unlock the doors: How greater transparency by public and private bodies can improve the realisation of environmental rights (April 2012). See more about this report, including an interview with staff attorney Dina Townsend, here.
- Mining and Environment Litigation Review: A review of administrative appeals and litigation pertaining to prospecting and mining, with a particular focus on environmental issues in mineral rights decision-making, environmental compliance, public consultation and access to information (now updated with the 2012 Constitutional Court judgement in Maccsand). University of the Witwatersrand and Centre for Environmental Rights (2nd Edition June 2012). Read more about this Review, including an interview with author Prof Tracy Humby, here.
- When Mines Break Environmental Laws: How to Use Criminal Prosecution to Enforce Environmental Rights with Schedules: Offences and Penalties (February 2013). Read more about this guide here.
- Barricading the Doors: The latest on our work on transparency in environmental governance in South Africa (February 2013)
- Turn on the Floodlights: Trends in Disclosure of Environmental Licences and Compliance Data (March 2013)