- Ref No. CER4/2017: Senior Administrator
- Ref No. CER3/2017: Corporate Accountability Investigator
- Ref No. CER2/2017: Project Coordinator: FairShareSA
- Ref No. CER1/2017: Attorney in our Pollution & Climate Change Programme
- Ref No. CER 5/2016: Access to Information Officer
- Ref No. CER 6/2016: Attorneys in our Mining Programme
- Ref No. CER 4/2016: Grants Administrator and Bookkeeper
- Ref No. CER 3/2016: Candidate Attorneys for 2017
- Ref No. CER 2/2016: Researcher
- Ref No. CER 1/2016: Water Lawyer and Campaigner
- Ref No. CER 3/2015: Attorney in our Mining Programme
- Ref No. CER 1/2015: Wildlife Attorney
- Ref No. CER 7/2014: Legal Campaigner
- Ref No. CER 6/2014: Attorney in our Pollution & Climate Change Programme
- Ref No. CER 5/2014: Candidate Attorneys and Legal Interns for 2015
- Ref No. CER 4/2014: Operations Manager
- Ref No. CER 3/2014: Attorney
Please read the following instructions before applying for any position at the Centre for Environmental Rights. We retain the right not to consider applications that fail to comply with these requirements.
- All applications must have your name and the vacancy reference number in the email subject line.
- All applications must include the following, preferably in a single PDF document:
- A cover letter (1-2 pages) explaining why you are interested in working for CER, and why you are interested in this particular post, as advertised. Please also include a motivation why you think you have the right qualifications, skills and experience for the particular position. Generalised covering letters that do not engage with CER’s activities and purpose will not be considered.
- A curriculum vitae (3-5 pages), that also lists at least three references with updated contact details.
- At least one written letter of reference, not more than 6 months old, and which relates to your most recent employment experience.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for all tertiary qualifications.
- A certified copy of the photo page of your identity document, or – if you are not a South African citizen – a certified copy of the photo page of your passport, and of your valid work permit.
- The Centre for Environmental Rights strives to reflect South Africa’s racial, cultural and gender diversity within its staff complement. All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The Centre for Environmental Rights is based in Cape Town. Unless otherwise indicated, all positions advertised are based in our Cape Town office. If you do not wish to work in or relocate to Cape Town, please do not apply.
- CER reserves the right not to appoint if suitable candidates are not found.
- All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- National Legislation35
- International instruments4
- Provincial Legislation16
- Parliamentary Oversight1
- Government Documents5
- What's new?2
Request to MTPA for copies of documents relating to bones of lions shot or euthanased after escape from national parks
August 16, 2017
August 1, 2017
July 28, 2017