Request to SANBI for records relating to the National Norms and Standards of the Management of Elephants
February 28, 2017
Copies of all records, insofar as this information is recorded and held by the South African National Biodiversity institute (SANBI) relating to:
- Documents submitted to SANBI in terms of par.8(c) of the National Environmental Management: Biodiversity Act, 2004, National Norms and Standards for the Management of Elephants in South Africa, 2008. The section states the following:
Duty of care
- The responsible person is obliged to-
(c) Submit to the Institute all information that may be relevant to the development of properly planned monitoring and research programmes, a national and international database on elephant management and the development of best practises…
- We request copies of these records for the period March 2008 to February 2017.
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
- Reference Number:
- CER-2017-SNB-0001 (Elephant N&S)
For further information please email email@example.com.